Discover How Easy It Is to Start Your Own Highly Profitable Abrasive Mobile Blasting Business
Stop Dreaming, Start Doing
Many people dream of one day being their own boss. You can enjoy truly amazing benefits that can be life changing, if you find the right type of business and grow it through hard work and dedication.
Download to read later or continue reading below
Increase your income to your full earning potentialEarn in direct proportion to your effort instead of just wage increases based on CPI
More leisure and flexibilityFreedom to spend more time pursuing your hobbies and with your loved ones
Control over your lifeBecome your own boss, take charge of your future and live life your way
What is Dustless Blasting?
You would have heard of sandblasting which has been around for many years. An advancement of its technology is dustless or vapour blasting and here is a simple explanation of how it works. Traditionally, dry sandblasting uses just two elements: abrasive media and compressed air to remove coatings, contaminants, corrosion and residue from hard surfaces. This is effective but environmental restrictions require dry blasting to be performed in a contained area only. The cloud of dust that forms from the media and the coating particles is hazardous to health. Dustless Blasting introduces an additional element of water to suppress the dust. Water is mixed with the abrasive media to form a wet slurry. The wet slurry is introduced into the high pressure air stream from the compressor and blasted onto the substrate to remove the coating/corrosion from the surface. The mass of the media is greatly increased by soaking in water which gives a lot more energy to the media during blasting. To compare dry blasting with dustless blasting, “It’s like throwing a dry sock and a wet sock, the wet sock with go much further with the same energy applied”
The RapidBlast Dustless Blasting System
The RapidBlast dustless blasting system is designed incorporating state of the art Dustless Blasting technology and is suited for speed and efficiency. It is the perfect solution to overcome the limitations/restrictions of dry blasting and makes the process truly mobile and dustless. Compared to some other dustless systems, the RapidBlast machine is more efficient because the rate of slurry flow can be fine-tuned enabling optimal consumption rates and reduced operating costs.
Download a copy to read later
I had my machine paid off within 12 months….
Mick – Full Throttle Blasting
The Rapidblast SD120 is an absolute ripper!
Ray – Gilray Wet Blasting
Forming a relationship with Quantum Blast, has been the best business decision I have made.
Noel – Ozzy Dustless Blasting
Stone House Restoration
Job: Paint removal from cottage
Time: 4 hours
Job: Paint and rust removal from shell
Time: 4 hours
Line Marking Removal
Job: 400m of mis-marked road line
Time: 8 hours
*includes Garnet medie, rust inhibitor and diesel for compressor. Actual figures may vary depending on location, demand and prevailing costs.
- Graffiti removal
- Rust and mill scale removal
- Paint removal from a wide range of objects
- Stainless steel cleaning
- Commercial kitchen equipment cleaning
- Removing industrial coatings for inspections
- Preparing surfaces for coating
- Offshore corrosion control
- Exposing welds
- Automotive and parts restoration
- Marine – antifoul removal, aluminium and fibreglass paint removal, barnacle removal
- Stone restoration
- Glass etching / stencilling
- Line marking removal
- Brick restoration
- Powder coating removal
- Aggregate exposure
- Concrete cleaning
- Concrete stencilling
- Monument and statue restoration
- Soot/fire damage restoration
- Hardwood restoration – decks, furniture, and fireplaces
Dare we say, the RapidBlast system is extremely versatile. Our customers find many more uses and applications as they go along.
The Next Steps
Taking the first step is often the hardest. But if you are you willing to jump off the hamster wheel and begin to embark on the exciting journey to starting your own RapidBlast business, we suggest that you:
- Speak to one of the experts at QuantumBlast to seek answers to any questions that you may have
- Discuss your position, plans and goals to enable us to tailor the best package suited to your needs and budget
- Arrange to view a demonstration of the equipment
- Have a chat with our Finance Consultant to explore financing options
- Speak to your accountant for advice on starting your own business. If you don’t have an accountant already, we can recommend one who specialises in assisting and growing small businesses.