Wet Abrasive Blasting for Automotive restoration
Why Wet Abrasive Blasting is the ideal solution
Sandblasting is a very fast and efficient way to remove grease, paint and even the thickest sections of corrosion. Sandblasting can be done dry or wet with the use of water but wet abrasive blasting is found to provide the best surface finish to restore the car back to its glory.
– Water used in the wet blasting process ensures panels do not warp due to the heat and friction and provide a feathered finish
– The equipment is mobile and process can be performed on site anywhere avoiding towing costs
– Fine control and pressure tuning allows adjustment to suit different thickness of surfaces and coatings
– The process is 95% dustfree and safe for the environment
– Safe for the operator to use without the need for expensive personal protective equipment
– Wet blasting less abrasive media, compressed air and power than dry sandblasting
– Effective on hard to reach places that are un-achievable by manual sanding
– Rust inhibitor used in the process provides up to 72hrs protection from flash rusting
– No qualifications required to use it
– Wet blasting will remove body filler in much less time than most other methods
– A washdown after the blast using the RapidHold Rust Inhibitor removes all residue of contaminants and abrasive media
“The uses for RapidBlast™ are only limited by your imagination.“
Brick & Stone
Restore old bricks and stone to their natural beauty. Use it for just cleaning brick and stone or removing old paint, no chemicals used with RapidBlast™.
Fast paint removal from any surface, anywhere! No job too hard RapidBlast™. Leave your job with a nice clean metal finish ready for new paint.
Rust & Corrosion
Removal of heavy rust is easy leaving clean steel to work with. Add rust inhibitor to the blast water and stop flash rust for up to 72 hours before painting.
Existing Business Bolt-On
Start a Mobile Business
Full Support & Service
Choose A Package That is Right For You.
RapidBlast™ has set the standard. Contact us to arrange the best possible package to suit your individual requirements. With wet blasting equipment for sale at such a reasonable price and with so many perks, why would you choose anything else?
Chat With An Expert
Looking for more info on the applications of our wet abrasive blasters?